Pongal is celebrated on 15th January in Tamil Nadu and other regions of South India. The festival of Pongal spans four days longer and the first day of the festival begins with cooking ‘Pongal dish’. The celebrations of Pongal depict the legacy of the rich cultural tapestry of Tamil tradition. It is a time to express gratitude towards nature for bountiful plantations. Happy Pongal 2024.
- FDA warning letter cites cGMP violations in API manufacturing
- Essential components of a GMP Audit
- Understanding EcoVadis Medals & Badges
- Advanced Manufacturing Technologies Designation Program- Guidance
- Notifying FDA of a Discontinuance or Interruption in Manufacturing of Finished Products or Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients